All our therapists are fully qualified and insured, they blend into the corporate environment and treat your staff with minimal disruption to the workplace.
Our Corporate Service include:
Lunchtime or pre/post work Yoga Classes
Meditation / Mindfulness Classes
Kinesiology workshops providing skills to reduce stress and maintain focus
Reward your team
Improve energy and concentration
Encourage and motivate
Increase productivity and reduce stress
What people are saying…
- No need to remove clothing (except socks and shoes)
- The whole of the body may be worked through the feet or hands.
- Spine and pelvic regions are worked through the feet, relieving conditions such as sciatica and back pain
- Pressing reflex points relieves tension in all body parts. Injuries may be worked indirectly reducing the possibility of further damage or agitation to the area.
- Working the reflex points of the hands relieves the neck, shoulders and strains that may be caused by repetitive activities.
- Reflexology aids in boosting the immune system.
- Relieves sinusitis, which may occur as a result of working in air-conditioned environments.
- Reflexology works well in conjunction with conventional medication or medical treatment.
- Reflexology provides an awareness of the imbalances within the body, so prevention may be implemented.
- Reflexology relaxes, restores and revitalises.
Corporate Reflexology and Massage Prices
Treatment times from 5 mins to 30 mins.
Prices start from $110 /hr per therapist ex GST.
Minimum of 2 hrs required
Please note: All massages carried out by our therapists require individuals to be fully clothed. We do not use oil to perform a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating massage.
Treatment times vary from 15 mins to 40 mins
Prices start from $130 /hr per therapist ex GST
Reflexology requires a quiet space approx 2m x 3m to set up the Reflexology Chair.
Minimum of 2hrs required
Please contact us for further pricing and information about Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness and Kinesiology